|Environmental Technologies Industries
Calendar of Events
|June 3-6, 2004|
|Entech Pollutec Asia 2004|
|The U.S. Department of Commerce Commercial Service is pleased to announce an important upcoming Environmental Trade Show: |
Entech Pollutec Asia 2004, June 3-6, 2004 in Bangkok, Thailand.
The market for environmental equipment and services in Asia is growing rapidly. As regulatory practices are put in place, the public and private sectors are seeking solutions to comply with tougher national and international standards. The market in Southeast Asia is expected to reach $3.5-5 billion by 2020. Entech Pollutec Asia presents an opportunity to explore this market and meet with buyers from throughout Southeast Asia at a single environmental trade show.
Participation in the USA Pavilion includes:
· Pre-arranged business meetings with potential agents/distributors, trading companies or buyers
· A booth assistant to provide translation for Thai visitors
· Pre and post-event export counseling
· Free limited internet access available at the U.S. Commercial Service’s booth
· Transportation to BITEC for booth set up (at selected hotels)
· Access to official USA Pavilion amenities, including computing, printing, refreshments, and shared tables for meetings with the USA Pavilion
· On-site coordination by U.S. Commercial Service staff
· Admission to seminar presentation on Financial Resources for Environmental Projects organized by the U.S. Commercial Service and partner agencies.
An additional benefit is our exclusive “Asia Now” program, offering all U.S. Pavilion participants the opportunity to meet with U.S. Department of Commerce environmental market specialists from U.S. Embassies across Asia who will be on-site to discuss trends and opportunities in each of their countries. Specialists from countries throughout Asia are expected to participate.
Participation fee for all the services listed above is $3,300. This includes:
- Booth space (2.5m. x 3.0m) - 1 reception desk - 2 folding chairs
- 1 wastebasket - 2 fluorescent lights - 1 socket (220V).
Excludes airfare, accommodation and meals. Funding assistance may be available.
For more information and to register, visit - http://www.buyusa.gov/thailand/en/entech2004.html OR Contact Marc Lemmond, Office of Environmental Technologies Industries at (202) 482-3889 (Marc_lemmond@ita.doc.gov)