1601 Airport Fwy
Euless, Texas 76040
Contact Office: TheAttorneyStore.com, Inc.
Contact Name: Ken Hesley, President
Phone: 877-359-7077 Fax: 817-685-8947 Email: email@example.com
Corporate Officer Information:
Corporate Officer: Ken Hesley, President
Phone: 817-358-2105 Fax: 817-685-8947 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe Harbor Information:
Signed up to safe harbor 06/30/2008 02:16:24 PM
Next certification 06/30/2009
EU/EEA Countries From Which Personal Information Is Received: Cyprus, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Malta, Portugal, Spain, Austria, Czech Republic, France, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Netherlands, Romania, Sweden, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Lithuania, Norway, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Slovenia
Industry Sector: Advertising Services - (ADV) Information Services - (INF) Books & Periodicals - (BOK)
Personal Information Received From the EU: Although our website is not directed or targeted to EU residents, we recognize that EU residents might submit personal information on one or more of our sites. We don't exclude anyone -- including non-U.S. residents -- from doing so. Our answers below pertain to all individuals, not just EU residents.
• We use the personal information of those who register on our sites to contact them when necessary -- if there is a problem with their membership or online order, to respond to feedback or complaints, notify if there is a data breach, or if a member requests to be contacted in relation to any of GetLegal's services.
• We may use the personal information of those who register on our sites to send them newsletters and information.
• Individual purchasers of our products may submit personal information via online ordering forms (such as on www.theattorneystore.com). We may use such personal information to send products or to provide access to our online services.(The "online services" on theattorneystore.com include things like Search Engine Optimization, online marketing services, and video production center).
• We may also collect demographic and contact information (such as mailing address) from our online surveys and contests and use it to send users promotional materials from our business partners, as well as from TheAttorneyStore.com and GetLegal.com sites.
• We provide public forums for our registered users and encourage them to use caution when disclosing any additional personal information on our public sites.
• We do not send unsolicited or spam email to anyone.
• We use email addresses to send email alerts and newsletters containing new information, special offers and new products to our members and customers.
Regulated by: Federal Trade Commission
Privacy Programs: BBBOnline
Verification: In house
Dispute Resolution: BBB Online
Personal Data Covered: data gathered online only
Human Resource Data Covered: No
Do you agree to cooperate and comply with the European Data Protection Authorities? Select Appropriate Response
Certification Status: Not Current
Safe Harbor Overview | Safe
Harbor Documents | Workbook | Safe Harbor
Information Required for Certification | Certification Form