Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc. (including all U.S. wholly-owned subsidiaries)
55 Inverness Drive East
Englewood, Colorado 80112
Contact Office: Jeppesen Legal
Contact Name: Tim Hoops, Chief Counsel
Phone: 303-328-4237 Fax: 303-328-4163 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Officer Information:
Corporate Officer: Mark Van Tine, President and Chief Executive Officer
Phone: 303-328-4154 Fax: 303-328-4104 Email: email@example.com
Safe Harbor Information:
Signed up to safe harbor 06/03/2008 01:56:17 PM
Next certification 06/03/2010
EU/EEA Countries From Which Personal Information Is Received: France, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Norway, United Kingdom, Estonia, Greece, Italy, Poland
Industry Sector: Aviation Services - (AVS) Transportation Srvs (Except Aviation) - (TRN)
Personal Information Received From the EU: Jeppesen collects, processes, and stores personal information for the following purposes:
• Design, evaluate, and implement HR programs and services to fulfill the employment agreement, which include but are not limited to staffing, compensation, education, employee development, training, relocation, employee relations, and organizational development, and payroll.
• Support employee performance and development assessment programs.
• Fulfill legal, contractual, and compliance related commitments, such as subpoenas, garnishments, ethics investigations, disciplinary investigations, and security investigations, and compliance with lawful requests for information from government agencies.
• Supply our external providers and partners HR data so they can administer programs such as health & welfare, savings plan, pension, stock options and insurance, stock incentives, stock awards, life insurance, employment verification, unions, and bank direct deposits.
• Supply other internal service providers such as legal, medical, security, corporate electronic directory, information systems management, etc. with HR data so they can manage their processes and programs.
• To support the Order Entry process and feed all order fulfillment, distribution and financial processes stemming from customer orders
• To understand demographic trends
• For customer service
• For product and service marketing and promotion
• To facilitate customer use of Jeppesen web sites
• To provide customers with information, products and services they request
• To inform customers about other information, events, promotions, products or services that might be of interest to them
• To administer and assist Jeppesen with the operation of web sites and of its business.
• For the purpose for which the information was provided.
Location: 1.) Jeppesen.com (public, intranet policy) ; 2.) Jeppesen Intranet (internal policy covering employee data)
Regulated by: Federal Trade Commission
Privacy Programs: Jeppesen adheres to corporate policies governing the privacy and security of HR and customer data; complies with the PCI data security standard; is a member of the National Association of Credit Management (NACM) – USA and Institute of Credit Management (ICM) – UK; and complies with NACM published Ethics of Credit.
Dispute Resolution: Jeppesen attempts to resolve complaints internally; however, if complaints cannot be resolved internally, Jeppesen will refer the complainant to the EU Data Protection Authorities for employee data, or to the American Arbitration Association for customer data.
Personal Data Covered: HR (employee) data and customer data
Human Resource Data Covered: Yes
Do you agree to cooperate and comply with the European Data Protection Authorities? Yes
Certification Status: Current
Safe Harbor Overview | Safe
Harbor Documents | Workbook | Safe Harbor
Information Required for Certification | Certification Form