Boeing Company and its Alteon and Continental Data Graphics subsidiaries
100 North Riverside
Chicago, Illinois 60606-1596
Contact Office: Global Privacy Office
Contact Name: Sharon Lindley, Chief Privacy Officer
Phone: 314-232-2471 Fax: 314-545-8480 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Officer Information:
Corporate Officer: Rick Stephens, Senior VP - Internal Services
Phone: 312/544-2722 Fax: 312/544-2121 Email: email@example.com
Safe Harbor Information:
Signed up to safe harbor 06/03/2004 04:27:02 PM
Next certification 06/03/2010
EU/EEA Countries From Which Personal Information Is Received: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Industry Sector: Aircraft & Parts - (AIR) Airport & Ground Support Equipment - (APG) Defense Industry Equipment - (DFN)
Personal Information Received From the EU:
Boeing collects, processes, and stores personal information for the following purposes:
- Design, evaluate, implement and provide human resources programs and services to fulfill the employment agreement, which include but are not limited to Staffing, Compensation, Benefits, Education, Employee Diversity, Organizational Development and Payroll.
- Support employee performance and development assessment programs.
- Fulfill legal, contractual, and compliance related commitments, such as subpoenas, garnishments, ethics investigations, disciplinary investigations, security investigations, and compliance with lawful requests for information from government agencies.
- Supply our external providers and partners human resources data so that they can administer programs such as health and welfare, savings plans, pension, stock option, stock incentives, stock awards, life insurance, employment verification, Unions, and bank direct deposits.
- Supply other internal service providers such as Legal, Medical, Security, Corporate Electronic Directory, and Information Systems Management, etc., with human resources data so they can manage their processes and programs.
- Ensure business continuity by locating data backups at multiple data processing sites in the EU and the United States
Location: Boeing intranet, Policy and PRO site, Policyplus.boeing.com, PRO-98 "Personal Informaton Protection and Privacy," and PRO-2227, "Information Protection"
Regulated by: Federal Trade Commission
Privacy Programs: Boeing adheres to corporate policies governing the privacy and security of human resources data, and participates in the programs of the International Association of Privacy Professionals and the European Privacy Officers Network, along with the International Security Forum, USCIB, and the Privacy Alliance.
Dispute Resolution: Boeing maintains an internal complaint resolution program; if complaints cannot be resolved internally, Boeing will refer the complainant to the EU Data Protection Authorities.
Personal Data Covered: Human Resources Data
Human Resource Data Covered: Yes
Do you agree to cooperate and comply with the European Data Protection Authorities? Yes
Certification Status: Current
Safe Harbor Overview | Safe
Harbor Documents | Workbook | Safe Harbor
Information Required for Certification | Certification Form