Northrop Grumman Corporation
1840 Century Park East
Los Angeles, California 90067
Phone: (310) 553-6262
Fax: (310) 201-3023
Contact Office: Northrop Grumman Corporate Office
Contact Name: Jocelyn Toves, Corporate Project Manager, HRIS
Phone: (310) 229-1371 Fax: 310-229-1377 Email: email@example.com
Corporate Officer Information:
Corporate Officer: Ian Ziskin, Corp. VP and Chief HR & Admin. Officer
Phone: (310) 201-3116 Fax: (310) 201-3181 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe Harbor Information:
Signed up to safe harbor 11/15/2002 07:39:02 PM
Next certification 11/15/2009
EU/EEA Countries From Which Personal Information Is Received: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Czech Republic
Industry Sector: Defense Industry Equipment - (DFN) Aircraft & Parts - (AIR) Electronic Components - (ELC)
Personal Information Received From the EU: Northrop Grumman will collect, process, and store personal information for the following purposes:
1. Determining, evaluating, and implementing employment-related actions and obligations.
2. Designing, evaluating, and administering compensation, benefits, and other human resources programs.
3. Designing, evaluating, and implementing employment-related education and training programs.
4. Monitoring and evaluating employee conduct and performance.
5. Maintaining plant and employee security, and health and safety.
6. Collecting and storing customer information.
7. Making data subjects' names, images, and other items of business-contact information available by means of website posting, business cards, brochures, and other promotional media to Northrop Grumman's present and potential customers, suppliers, contractors, joint venture partners, other business associates, and employees.
8. Maintaining business records relating to past, present, and potential customers, suppliers, contractors, joint venture partners, other business associates, and employees.
9. Conducting auditing, accounting, financial, and economic analyses.
10. Facilitating business communications, negotiations, transactions, conferences, and compliance with contractual and legal obligations.
Regulated by: Federal Trade Commission
Privacy Programs: none
Dispute Resolution: EU Data Protection Authorities
Personal Data Covered: All except data covered by derogations
Human Resource Data Covered: Yes
Do you agree to cooperate and comply with the European Data Protection Authorities? Yes
Certification Status: Current
Safe Harbor Overview | Safe
Harbor Documents | Workbook | Safe Harbor
Information Required for Certification | Certification Form